skip to main | skip to sidebar

this is the title of my 'blog'

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Airport in Beijing

Hands down the nicest airport I've eer seen.. even better than dubai.

Posted by shibz at 8:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  05/31 - 06/07 (4)
    • ►  05/24 - 05/31 (4)
    • ►  05/17 - 05/24 (6)
    • ▼  05/10 - 05/17 (13)
      • Olympic Stadiums
      • Meng is a huge communist
      • Dropped my laptop
      • Shady 75 cent breakfast
      • Huge expanses of concrete
      • Now I want you to make it look like I'm wearing a ...
      • Temple of Heaven
      • Amusement park ride? No, just the way to get down ...
      • After almost getting scammed, we finally made it t...
      • Wait, so you're telling me this is not the sun sal...
      • Meng's grandma
      • My back hurts
      • Airport in Beijing