skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
this is the title of my 'blog'
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Shady 75 cent breakfast
I can't help but convert prices to dollars in my head.. this is perhaps an extreme example:
2 hard boiled eggs
fried dough thing with bowl of soymilk
huge disgusting bowl of tofu with brown sauce (not something that I would ever eat..)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(27)
►
05/31 - 06/07
(4)
►
05/24 - 05/31
(4)
►
05/17 - 05/24
(6)
▼
05/10 - 05/17
(13)
Olympic Stadiums
Meng is a huge communist
Dropped my laptop
Shady 75 cent breakfast
Huge expanses of concrete
Now I want you to make it look like I'm wearing a ...
Temple of Heaven
Amusement park ride? No, just the way to get down ...
After almost getting scammed, we finally made it t...
Wait, so you're telling me this is not the sun sal...
Meng's grandma
My back hurts
Airport in Beijing
No comments:
Post a Comment